This was my process for making my own ink washes; I used 4 or 6 small mixing cups, and picked 2 or 3 colors,
I started with about 50/50 water/pledge and a second cup water/matte with a few drops of ink,
I set up a ton of zombie minis. As I mixed I’d test on a mini, add more ink, more matte/polish test again.
Very unscientific but by the end I had a ton of finished minis and a few pots of ink washes I was happy with!
thanks for reading!
I’m able to make about three per week and try to keep my molds full. It still takes awhile but I’m getting quite a collection of faces cast. I’ll be excited to have these filling my #sectetgarden #cement #art #kingdomdeath
Experimenting with #cement casting. #sculpture #art
Set of sixteen cast #resin #shellmen bodies drilled and attached to bases #sculpture #art
Sitting in front of a roaring fire #sculpting #shellmen
Head of #DonQuixote pulled from the mold and given a quick once over. Pretty happy with how he came out, the gears and metal look better than I’d expected. It’s pretty heavy though, and I’m feeling like I may need to reinforce the body frame even more before I even test it out. #art #sculpture
#cementcasting head of #donquixote is just about ready to putt out of the mold, thinking of hitting it with a wire brush #art #sculpture