Refinery Spruins pt1

I’ve been combining bottles, sprue, laser cut scraps, 3d print supports, random curft, a bunch of resin cast greeblies and a few broken up plaster ones, and a GW set to make this refinery set. I cut a sheet of hardboard to the size of a ikea billy shelf, for the overall footprint, to ensure it will be easy to display. Then I cut that board up for each of the modular parts so that it would be configurable on the table in a variety of ways. Next steps; primer, grout, sand, and paint… #terrain #refinery #40k #necromunda

20200418_221539

. . .

Everyone else is talking about #animalcrossing and I'm over here like.. #id #doom #xbox
.  .  .


. . .

My white Gigalion. I've used some of this time home to get the first of my #kingdomdeath models painted. I swear the longest part was just deciding on a treatment for them. In the end I settled on preshading with hrey/black/white primer for a bit of #osl and zenithal highlights. And came back over it using only #alcoholink I wasn't sure it would even work but I knew I wanted something subtle, rich, and not plastic feeling, and as much as I worried about ruining them every time I added a new color I think its working out well. #miniatures #vignettesofdeath
.  .  .


. . .

We lost a lot of foliage which is a bit sad, but it was on the line and needed to go for the fence, and we can replant some new things soon enough, now just to decide what… #yard #garden
.  .  .


. . .

A before and after comparison of our fence, replacing the old falling chain link with some nice new cedar. #house #homeimprovement #yard
.  .  .


. . .

I just received this lovely #oldhammer illustration from @tonyhoughart .The Original Oldhammer Artwork group on Facebook shared it and I knew I had to have it. It was done in 1988 and published in the first #roguetrader supplement, which was one of my first gaming books when I first started in the hobby. I'm super excited to have framed it and hung it up in my den now! #art #40k
.  .  .


UE DF

Sorted out the missing and co flucting plugins and got the scene running in vr again. The VN is still inside out.

Opened up the nav boundaries out

Imported a heavy LOADR, but the texture seems off. It’s a fused fbx file, and looks correct in blender…